Friday, August 3, 2012

Mountain Dew Dark Berry Review

Today we are going to be reviewing mountain dew dark berry, a limited edition drink advertising the dark night rises movie. In my eyes the drink really is just an advertisement, but some people may argue against that.

This drink was highly anticipated by me, so I was out everywhere looking for it. I have already review this in a video so you can go check that out on YouTube. Back to what I was saying, I looked everywhere but for some reason this drink is freaking impossible to find in stores. (or it was until mid late June). The drink can be found in sidekick bottles (which I hate) or the regular Pepsi bottles.

The drink itself is great! In my video review I said it tasted A LOT like Pitch Black. Though now that I have tasted the drink every week or so it is reminding me a lot of Supernova. It defiantly is mixed berry, but I taste more grape in it, that's just me. It has a ok aftertaste that doesn't beg you to get more of the drink. Its one of the more subtitle flavors Mountain Dew has.

As always with Mountain Dew it's a limited edition drink, so it's only around for 2 weeks. It's gets annoying, especially when really great flavors come out (ahem, Pitch Black?) and then they get removed while other crappy flavors such as White Out are still out there. I bet you Pitch Black would win 100-1 against White Out.
Overall Dark Berry is a great flavor. While I can't see anyone wanting it brought back since its just an advertisement (do you see anyone wanting the gamefuels back?) its still a great flavor.
Overall rating: 8/10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home