Friday, August 3, 2012

Fanta Kolita

Recently I have been trying new drinks in Costa Rica. I came across a red fanta. I immediately thought that it was the kind of fanta that you see at a zaxbys soda fountain but this was actually much different. So I thought “eh, why not?” and I tried some. The first thing that I noticed was the aroma. It smelled like Dads red cream soda, but with less of the creamy smell.
The actual drink itself tastes really good at the beginning, but then I was greeted with a horrible taste. It tasted like frickin’ cough medicine! If you think that’s bad then too bad! Because the soda has a long aftertaste! It’s not horrible but, it still sucks.
This soda probably couldn’t make it as a mass produced item. While it is technically a mass produced item, it doesn’t appear on all the store shelves. Overall not a very good soda and you can defiantly skip this one.
Overall rating 4/10

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 11, 2015 at 6:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Are you kidding me? I couldn't get enough of this

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home