Friday, August 3, 2012

Ghostbusters Ectoplasm Review

Today we are going to be looking at the drink Ghostbusters ectoplasm, based of the Ghostbusters movie. It claims to be an energy drink but honestly the only ingredients that might make it an energy drink are vitamin b6 and b12.
The label for it looks really good. It’s a lot better than some labels by the same company (ahem, sonic the hedgehog energy drink).
It smells really weird, kind of like a margarita mix. The taste is weird! It has a very big emphasis on the lime flavoring and it’s pretty bitter. I am a huge fan of anything that has a bitter lime taste so if you ask me it’s amazing. But others might not think the same. My sister spit it out. It might be a distant cousin of the flavor mountain dew distortion.
It also looks like distortion so I think they may have something to do with each other.
Overall it’s a good drink for me but I don’t know if anyone else would like it.
My rating: 8/10
Overall rating 5 1/2 out of 10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home