Friday, August 3, 2012

Costa Rica 7up review

I was in costa rica and I saw 7up. I haven’t seen 7up in forever. So I eagerly got the 7up. I found it in the bottle (apparently there are still people who reuse bottles).
The flavor was very different than I am used to. I suspect they were using cane sugar instead of corn syrup.
It has that standard lemon lime smell so theres not much different with the aroma.
I feel that it has a strong emphasis on the lemon flavor and less lime to it. I know that this stuff is a lot like sprite (BTW 7up was first) but, over here in costa rica it tastes a LOT different.
I have now been buying 7up wherever I can find it because honestly its hard to find in my stores in America.
Overall for some reason (it may just be me) it tastes different over here in Costa Rica. I will name this review 7up Costa Rica review. Overall 7up is great and a whole lot better than that crappy Sprite.
Overall Rating: 8/10

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home